Murray Head - Between Us Download
|3||Lady I Could Serve You Well||4:54|
|4||Bye, Bye, Bye||4:07|
|5||It's So Hard, Singing The Blues||4:36|
|6||How Many Ways||3:58|
|8||Good Old Days||4:20|
|10||Sorry, I Love You||5:39|
- Accordion – Peter Vietch (tracks: A2)
- Acoustic Guitar – Jim Cregan (tracks: A4)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Simon Jeffes
- Artwork [Album Concept], Photography By – Clive Arrowsmith
- Autoharp – Rupert Hine (tracks: A5)
- Backing Vocals – Anthony Head (tracks: A3, B3, B5), Bob Freeman (tracks: A3), Dan Owen (tracks: A1, A2), Murray Head (tracks: A1, A2, A3, B3), Pam Keevil (tracks: A3, B3, B5), Rupert Hine (tracks: A1, A2, A3, B3)
- Bass – Geoffrey Richardson, John Perry
- Composed By – Murray Head
- Double Bass – Chris Lawrence (tracks: A4)
- Drums – Trevor Morais
- Engineer – Peter Kelsey, Robin Black (tracks: A4), Steve Nye
- Guitar – Bob Weston, Geoffrey Richardson
- Harmonica – Rupert Hine (tracks: A2)
- Harmonium – Murray Head (tracks: A5)
- Keyboards – Rupert Hine
- Mandolin – Geoffrey Richardson
- Mixed By – Peter Kelsey (tracks: A3, A5, B2, B3, B4, B5), Steve Nye (tracks: A4, B1)
- Organ – Simon Jeffes (tracks: A5)
- Other [Traduction] – Claude Reimbold
- Percussion – Rupert Hine, Trevor Morais (tracks: A3)
- Photography – Clive Arrowsmith
- Piano – Rupert Veitch (tracks: B3)
- Producer – Paul Samwell-Smith (tracks: A4), Rupert Hine
- Rhythm Guitar – M. Head (tracks: A4, B2, B3)
- Strings – Andy McGee (tracks: A5), Tony Pleeth (tracks: A5), Dave Takeno (tracks: A5, B1, B4), Graham Scott (tracks: B1, B4), Ian Anderson (tracks: A5), Jan Schlapp (tracks: A5), Norbert Blume (tracks: A5), Peter Oxer (tracks: A5), Roger Smith (tracks: A5, B1, B4)
- Strings [Leader] – Gavin Wright (tracks: A5, B1, B4)
(p) 1979 Keep On Trucking
(c) Keep On Trucking Ltd.
Released with innersleeve containing lyrics and a photograph sheet.
Rupert Hine also credited with Lujon, track B4, Arklong B5.
Recorded at The Farmyard (using the Manor Mobile), St. Mary's Paddington (Strings A5), Morgan Studios (A4).
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped): PH 1 9101725 1Y 380 POLYGRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped): PH 1 9101725 2Y 380 POLYGRAM
- Rights Society: SACEM/SDRM/SACD/SGDL
- Other (Distribution code): PG 220
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Keep On Trucking Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Keep On Trucking Ltd.
Between Us is the third studio album by Murray Head. It was released in 1979. All songs written by Murray Head. Los Angeles - 4:17. How Many Ways - 3:58. Rubbernecker - 4:43. Mademoiselle - 4:06. Sorry, I Love You - 5:39. Country Man - 4:13. It's So Hard Singing the Blues Lady - 4:36. Good Old Days - 4:20. Lady I Could Serve You Well - 4:54. Bye, Bye, Bye - 4:07. Murray Head - vocals, harmonium track 5, rhythm guitar tracks 4, 6 and 7. Jim Cregan - acoustic guitar t. Between Us - Murray Head. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Album 1979 10 Songs. Between Us. Murray Head. Murray Head - Between Us 1979. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Murray Head - Between Us 1979. Murray Head - Los Angeles. Murray Head - How Many Ways. Murray Head - Rubbernecker. Murray Head - Mademoiselle. Murray Head - Sorry, I Love You. Murray Head - Countryman. Murray Head - It's So Hard, Singing The Blues. Murray Head - Good Old Days. Murray Head - Lady I Could Serve You Well. Listen free to Murray Head Between Us Los Angeles, How Many Ways and more. 10 tracks 44:28. Between Us at the official Murray Head site. Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3. 0 Unported License. Band Name Murray Head. Album Name Between Us. Type Album. Released date 1979. Labels Philips Voiceprint. Music StylePop Rock. Members owning this album3. Los Angeles. Other productions from Murray Head. My Back Pages. Rien n'est écrit. Between Us, 2012. Los Angeles, 04:16. How Many Ways, 03:56. Composers: Murray Head. Total duration:44 min. Writer: Murray Head, Composers: Murray Head