Larry Harlow - Señor Salsa Download
Written-By – Ray Perez
|5||Nadie Podra Quarerte Como Yo|
Written-By – Marty Sheller
Written-By – Raul Marrero
|LPGR-5009||Larry Harlow||Señor Salsa (LP, Album)||Tropical Budda Records, Guantanamera Record's||LPGR-5009||Venezuela||1985|
|741223900022||Larry Harlow||Señor Salsa (CD, RE, RM)||Tropical Budda Records, Machete Music, Callejero Records Inc||741223900022||US||2007|
|0101390||Larry Harlow||Señor Salsa (LP, Album)||Sonolux||0101390||Colombia||1985|
|7412390022||Larry Harlow||Señor Salsa (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Callejero Records Inc||7412390022||US||2007|
- Bass – Julio Romero, Sal Cuevas
- Bata – Luis Bauzo
- Bongos, Guiro – Jorge González
- Cello – Enrique Orengo
- Congas, Bata, Percussion – Frankie Malabe
- Coro – Adalberto Santiago, Nestor Sanchez
- Executive-Producer – Henry Montalvo, Roberto Velasquez
- Lead Vocals, Maracas – Ray Perez
- Orchestra – Larry Harlow And His Orchestra
- Producer, Piano – Larry Harlow
- Timbales – Pancho Roman
- Trombone – Lewis Kahn, Norman Hogue
- Trumpet – Danny Reyes, Mac Gollehon, Tony Borrero
- Violin – Felix Farrar, Lewis Kahn, Ron Lawrence
Credited on back cover and labels to Larry Harlow And His Orchestra.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched, STERLING stamped): LPTB 007 A STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched, STERLING stamped): LPTB 007 B STERLING
- Record Company – Budda Productions, Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Budda Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Budda Productions, Inc.
Album 1985 8 Songs. Señor Salsa. Larry Harlow. Latino 1985. Album 1984 8 Songs. Andy Harlow & Larry Harlow. De Paseo En Caguas Remastered. Los Hermanos Lopez. Listen free to Larry Harlow Señor Salsa Señor Salsa, Nadie Podra Quarerte Como Yo and more. 7 tracks 33:07. He was born into a musical American family of Jewish descent. Harlow is the son of Rose née Rose Sherman 19101975 and Buddy Kahn né Nathan Kahn 19091981, and brother of Andy Harlow né Andre H. Kahn born 1945. His mother was an opera singer with the stage name Rose Sherman in New York. His father was the bandleader at the Latin Quarter nightclub in New York under. Senor Salsa is a afro-cuban jazz music album recording by LARRY HARLOW released in 1984 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. LARRY HARLOW - Senor Salsa. Jazz music community with review and forums. 0 rating 0 review. Album 1984. Filed under Afro-Cuban Jazz By LARRY HARLOW. Here's version of one of my favorites Larry and Ismael tunes The mod 60's album cover was alot of the inspiration for the psychodellic in Latin Fever. Con Larry Harlow. Larry Harlow, Orquesta Flamboyan, Frankie Dante Cerda. Salsa with me. Tracklist: 1. Señor Salsa, 2. Nadie Podra Quarerte Como Yo, 3. Mono Ve, 4. Tutti Fruitti, 5. Estare Enamorado, 6. Compartir Contigo, 7. Publico Oyente, 8. Larry Harlow, Orchestra Harlow. Larry Harlow - Señor Salsa 4:09. Orquesta Harlow - Palo Duro 5:22. Frankie Dante