ELO - Time Download
|1||Rain Is Falling||3:55|
|2||Another Heart Breaks||3:49|
|3||Yours Truly, 2095|
Vocals [Girl's Voice] – Sandi
|4||Here Is The News||3:50|
|5||21st Century Man||4:03|
|6||The Lights Go Down||3:33|
|7||From The End Of The World||3:17|
|8||The Way Life's Meant To Be||4:38|
|11||Hold On Tight|
Translated By [French Verse] – Ghislaine
|12||Ticket To The Moon||4:07|
- Artwork – Guy Fery
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Kelly Groucutt
- Conductor – Rainer Peitsch
- Coordinator – Brian Jones
- Drums, Percussion – Bev Bevan
- Engineer – Mack
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Synthesizer – Jeff Lynne
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Music By, Lyrics By, Producer – Jeff Lynne
- Photography By – Frank Griffin
- Piano, Electric Piano, Synthesizer, Guitar – Richard Tandy
- Strings – Jeff Lynne, Rainer Peitsch, Richard Tandy
Made in England.
Has the flower symbol etched on the runouts indicating it was mastered by Brian Gardner.
Comes with a lyric inner sleeve.
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Label Code: LC 3455
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, hand etched): JET-LP236-A3x PAL-37371
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, hand etched): JET-LP236-B1 PBL-37371
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, hand etched, Variant 2): JET-LP236-A2 PAL-37371
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, hand etched, Variant 2): JET-LP236-B3 PBL-37371
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A & B-side, stamped, Variant 2): MASTERED AT ALLEN ZENTZ L.A., CALIF.
- Published By – Jet Music
- Published By – April Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jet Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Jet Inc.
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Recorded At – Musicland Studios
- Licensed From – Jet Records Inc.
- Licensed To – Jet Records
- Recorded At – Musicland Studios
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging
- Mastered At – Allen Zentz Mastering
It is a concept album about a man from the 1980s who is taken to the year 2095, where he is confronted by the dichotomy between technological advancement and a longing for past romance. SME от лица компании EpicLegacy BMI. ELO - Ticket To The Moon Official Video - Продолжительность: 4:09 ELO 4. Compra vinili e CD e completa la tua ELO is the ninth studio album by English rock band Electric Light Orchestra , released 2 July 1981 on Jet Records. The record topped the UK Albums Chart for two weeks and has since attracted a cult following, particularly among retrofuturist enthusiasts. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Time ELO album. Time proves to be competent ELO but not great ELO album. Jump to navigation Jump to search. 1981 album by Electric Light Orchestra. 1981 studio album by ELO. Studio album by. Album Early record albums were multiple. A vinyl LP on a turntable. Rock music Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2006, show. Elvis Presley in a promotion shot. Electric Light Orchestra ELO performing live during their. ELO performing live in Oslo, Norway. Jet Records Jet Records. Time is a music album by Electric Light Orchestra released in 1981. Time is ranked 674th in the overall chart, 101st in the 1980s, and 5th in the year 1981. This album is rated in the top 14 of all albums on . Electric Light Orchestra - Time 1981. Page 2 in result lists. Shop 53 records for sale for album Time by Elo on CDandLP in Vinyl and CD format. All fields Artist Title Artist Title Label Seller Item . Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs SP 7 inchs EP 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Featured items. Time was the last truly great album from the Electric Light Orchestra, released as their world-conquering fame was starting to ebb. A concept album a brave undertaking in 1981, Time has a space-age theme and is set at the end of the 21st century. What's most remarkable is how all this science-fiction silliness is salvaged by the exuberant playing. Yours Truly, 2095 uses a number of ELO's hallmarks-a catchy synth riff, sweeping strings, and over-the-top production-to tell a tale of a man in love with a robot the album's highlight, it should have been a hit single