Billy Joel - Songs In The Attic Download
- Performer: Billy Joel
- Title: Songs In The Attic
- Genre: Rock
- Country: US
- Record source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Terre Haute Press, Gatefold
- Released: 1981
- Style: Pop Rock
- Label: Columbia, Family Productions
- Cat#: TC 37461
- MP3 album: 1527 mb
- FLAC album: 1333 mb
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 165
|1||She's Got A Way||2:44|
|2||Miami 2017 (Seen The Lights Go Out On Broadway)||5:05|
|3||The Ballad Of Billy The Kid||5:28|
|4||I've Loved These Days||4:35|
|5||Summer, Highland Falls||3:03|
|6||Say Goodbye To Hollywood||4:25|
|7||Everybody Loves You Now||3:10|
|10||You're My Home||3:07|
- Bass Guitar – Doug Stegmeyer
- Design – Paula Scher
- Design Concept [Album Cover] – Billy Joel
- Drums, Percussion – Liberty DeVitto
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Guitar – David Brown
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Russell Javors
- Engineer [Assistants, Concert] – Chaz Clifton, Paul Hulse
- Engineer [Concert] – Elliot Scheiner, Jim Boyer
- Liner Notes – Billy Joel, Phil Ramone
- Management – Frank Management
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Organ, Saxophone, Flute – Richie Cannata
- Photography By – Dan Weaks
- Producer – Phil Ramone
- Producer [Concert Recording] – Brian Ruggles
- Producer [Ramone Assistant] – Laura Loncteaux
- Production Manager [Production Director] – Steve Cohen
- Remix – Elliot Scheiner, Jim Boyer, Phil Ramone
- Stage Manager – Jeff (Stax) Foreman, Ruke Subourne
- Vocals, Piano, Synthesizer, Harmonica – Billy Joel
- Words By, Music By – Billy Joel
℗ © 1981 CBS Inc.
Terre Haute Pressing variant of these Pitman and Santa Maria pressings by same catalog #.
Custom inner sleeve contains concert photos; insert contains lyrics/credits/photos
Recorded by The Tom Jung/Road-80 Recording Truck/3-M Digital:
A1, B4 - Recorded June 1980, Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
A2, A6, B3 - Recorded July 1980, Bijou, Washington, D.C.
A3 - Recorded July 1980, St. Paul Civic Center, St. Paul, MN
A4 - Recorded July 1980, Toad's Place, New Haven, CT
A5 - Recorded June 1980, Paradise Club, Boston, MA
B1 - Recorded June 1980, Milwaukee Arena, Milwaukee, WI
B2 - Recorded July 1980, Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA
B5 - Recorded July 1980, Horizon, Chicago, IL
A5, A6 - Impulsive Music and April Music Inc.
B2 - April Music Inc.
B3, B5 - Blackwood Music Inc. and Joelsongs
All other selections - Blackwood Music Inc.
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AL 37461
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): BL 37461
- Matrix / Runout (A Side etch exc Sterling stamp): º T1 AL 37461 2M STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc Sterling stamp): º T1 BL 37461 - 2L STERLING
- Rights Society (A5, A6, B2): ASCAP
- Rights Society (All other selections): BMI
- Barcode (Print): 0 7464-37461-1
- Barcode (Scan; Format: UPC_A): 074643746113
- Recorded By – The Tom Jung/Road-80 Recording Truck
- Recorded At – Madison Square Garden
- Recorded At – Bijou, Washington D.C.
- Recorded At – St. Paul Civic Center
- Recorded At – Toad's Place
- Recorded At – The Paradise, Boston
- Recorded At – Milwaukee Arena
- Recorded At – The Spectrum, Philadelphia
- Recorded At – Rosemont Horizon
- Remixed At – A&R Studios
- Remixed At – Le Mobile
- Remixed At – Mediasound
- Remixed At – Sound Ideas Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Impulsive Music
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Joelsongs
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
Songs in the Attic is the first live album by Billy Joel, released in 1981. At the time of its release, it was the first widely available appearance of music from his first album, Cold Spring Harbor, released in 1971. In the liner notes, Joel writes that Songs in the Attic introduced his earlier work to fans who had come to know his work after The Stranger. In that earlier work, most of the instruments were played by session musicians while Joel himself sang and played piano, keyboards, and harmonica. Songs In the Attic - Billy Joel. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Слушай новый альбом Billy Joel - Songs In the Attic 1981 бесплатно в хорошем качестве на . Songs In The Attic. Release Date: September 9, 1981. Disc 1. Miami 2017 Seen The Lights Go Out On Broadway . Summer, Highland Falls . Streetlife Serenader. Now Playing: Billy Joel: Ultimate Hits Playlist. Songs in album Billy Joel - Songs In The Attic 1981. Billy Joel - Miami 2017 Seen The Lights Go Out On Broadway. Billy Joel - Summer, Highland Falls. Billy Joel - Streetlife Serenader. Billy Joel - Los Angelenos. Billy Joel - She's Got A Way. Billy Joel - Everbody Loves You Now. In this interview, Billy free to Billy Joel Songs In The Attic Miami 2017 Seen the Lights Go Out on Broadway, Summer, Highland Falls. At the time of its release, it was the first widely available appearance Listen free to Billy Joel Songs In The Attic Miami 2017 Seen the Lights Go Out on Broadway, Summer, Highland Falls and more. 11 tracks 47:58. At the time of its release, it was the first widely available appearance read more. At the time of its release, it was the first widely available appearance of music from his first album, Cold S read more. Having scored three multi-platinum hits in a row, Billy Joel took a breather, releasing his first live album, Songs in the Attic, as he worked on his ambitious follow-up to Glass Houses. Joel wisely decided to use the live album as an opportunity to draw attention to songs from his first four albums. Apart from Piano Man, none of those songs had been heard by the large audience he had won with The Stranger. Album 1981 11 Songs. Try it 1980, Billy Joel was in an interesting position. He had achieved massive multiplatinum success in 1977 with his fifth album, The Stranger and his 1978 follow-up, 52nd Street won Album of the Ye. In 1980, Billy Joel was in an interesting position. Songs In The Attic - the music of Billy Joel feat. David Clark. 9 June at 05:09